Verto is a contemporary canal side development just a short commute from London, at the heart of Reading's exciting transformation.
Verto will offer 103 one, two and three bedroom waterside apartments and penthouses in a 18 storey building walking distance from the station and the city centre, with facilities that include a gym, library and concierge.
Stylish homes bringing you the best of chic urban living
Verto is a contemporary-style development on the waterfront in Reading, a University city where sophistication and relaxation go hand in hand.
Built around the principles of 21st Century design, the striking homes are as elegant as they are comfortable. With landscaped roof terraces overlooking the waterside, these are homes that impress.
As well as excellent transport links to Central London and Crossrail operating from 2019, Reading’s newly upgraded train station offers its residents easy access to most major UK cities.
- Rental Guarantee 4% for two years
- 103 1-3 bedroom apartments available
- Contemporary designed waterside development
- Walking distance to Reading train station
- Short commute from London
- Amenities include gym, library, concierge
- Close proximity to University of Reading
Location & Transport Connections
Reading is a vibrant University city undergoing huge transformation. It has a high employment record in the science and technology sectors and education with its world class university and two of the country's leading grammar schools.
The city also has exciting leisure facilities provided by The Oracle Shopping Centre with its 2,000 sq metres of high quality retail and leisure space, The Hexagon Theatre, and Reading festival.
The transformation of Reading will make it an ever more popular choice for commuters into London.
Reading has excellent transport links to Central London, and Crossrail will operate from 2019. Reading’s newly upgraded train station also offers its residents easy access to most major UK cities.
- BY TRAIN: 24 min to Paddington Station, Central London
- BY CAR: 30 min to Heathrow Airport
- BY CROSSRAIL (2019): 53 min to Bond Street
- Crossrail station coming 2019